Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) at Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions has an exciting career opening for a Customer Delivery Manager!
The Customer Delivery Manager is the business and support interface between Mobile Solutions and the customer’s team. Responsibilities include overseeing the delivery of contractual scope for each customer within portfolio, customer satisfaction, scope management as well as meeting or exceeding contractual service level agreements. The Customer Delivery Manager must have strong communication, presentation, customer service, analytical, and project management skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Establish and maintain the primary business relationships with customers.
- Document and communicate value to customers on a regular basis (no less frequent than quarterly).
- Deliver a superb customer experience right from the beginning of the relationship starting with the hand-off from sales.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers and advise of challenges and upsell opportunities.
- Facilitate all customer meetings with support from other departments where needed.
- Own regular update calls to provide the customer an overview of all activities taking place across the various services that are provided as part of the partnership.
- Ensure the support team is following rules of engagement as documented during implementation.
- Handle customer and vendor escalations and engage management as required.
- Identify potential challenges early and educate the customer of the available resources with the goal of avoiding further escalations.
- Responsible for owning a customer portfolio and delivering contracted services, including maintenance of any internal processes and documentation requirements.
- Perform engagement analysis and make recommendations to Customer Success Manager on new and/or expanded service opportunities.
- Capture system gaps and communicate needed enhancements to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Ensure customers are aware of platform enhancements and collaborate with customers to use/implement functionality where appropriate.
- Track customer satisfaction levels and make recommendations for improvement.
- Oversight of customer invoicing as it relates to contractual deliverables.
- Support and/or drive the State Review Process in partnership with the Customer Success Manager, with focus on the value Mobile Solution delivers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a TEM (Technology Expense Management) environment.
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Eager to discover issues and fix them
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Moderate computer skills and typing ability
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Interest in technology industry- cell-phones, tablets, and computers
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions is an award-winning SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services. We make it simple for our clients to optimize, secure, and manage their mobile invoices, plans, and endpoints from smartphones, to laptops, tablets and more. With MAX, our proprietary, cloud-based portal, our clients easily manage mobility through one, easy-to-use technology interface, providing KPIs and actionable business intelligence. Recognized as one of Inc.'s Best Workplaces two years in a row, Built in Colorado's Best Places to Work two years in a row, and Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work three years in a row.
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.