Creative Project Manager, Producer at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re looking for a Creative Producer / Project Manager to support the day-day creative needs of our team’s marketing initiatives. You will balance multiple priorities, stakeholders, and timelines. From large brand strategy projects to quick-turn asks from other teams, you’ll help load balance and keep it all on track. In addition, you will help build and optimize our work processes and make sure we are getting the most out of our tools. This role reports to the Creative Director, who you will work closely with to anticipate future needs, plan projects, and scale the team.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Managing the entire life cycle of projects of various sizes - communicating timelines, status, and identifying potential risks.
- .Run request intake process, coordinate meetings for briefings, and facilitate assignments.
- Champion the use and optimization of our task management software.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality assets, making sure review/sign-offs are in place.
- Navigate cross-functional communication and be flexible working with shifting priorities.
- Participate in the planning of quarterly goals and allocation of tasks to reach them.
- Assist in team onboarding and curate resource materials for new hires.
- Oversee team meeting agendas and follow up on action items.
- 3-5 years in a creative management role in either an agency or in-house creative/marketing team.
- Solid understanding of a typical creative workflow, and experience producing various types of media (brand, content, web, video etc.)
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- A genuine love for working with creatives of various disciplines
- A champion of process while maintaining empathy and patience for those adopting it
- The ability to look beyond what’s working now, and push for continual creativity and innovation
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Resourcefulness: You'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.