The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for contract creation through the deal management process which includes new customers, renewals, Request for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and other contract related documents. The primary goal is to ensure all contracts are processed accurately and efficiently, by strictly adhering to predefined internal service level agreements and authority matrices. This individual will work cross functionally between the sales group and various internal departments including (but not limited to) Product Management, Legal, Implementation, Integration, Accounting and Finance.This individual will have a primary role of working deals in the Deal Desk queue assigned account base and will work directly with Product Management, Legal and Finance to review, revise and incorporate new and enhancements to existing solutions into standard contracts. Additional responsibilities include working to provide pricing, scope and level of effort estimates as it relates to preparation of proposals and quotations.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Operate as primary resource to process GHX deals (including contracted and growth)
- Maintain high levels of contract throughput and accuracy, including the adherence to turn around time SLAs
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Legal and Finance to gather business and technical requirements to fulfill and complete the appropriate customer document
- Responsible for drafting all Proposals, Statements of Work, User Agreements and Amendments
- Manage a deal review process for assigned accounts to ensure standard and nonstandard deals are validated and documented so that customer expectations, document creation (SOW/other) and implementation/delivery are consistent and accurate
- Participate in SOW review process to ensure customer facing documents are consistent with predefined standards and guidelines
- Assist with documenting Deal Desk processes
- Other duties as specified
- Apttus CPQ knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience
- 3 years' experience in sales operations or related experience including contracts management, project management, customer support, financial analysis.
- Prefer a background in software-based solutions.
- Prefer a knowledge of product and services pricing, accounting and financial principles.
- Adept at working collaboratively across multiple business functions.
- Ability to be self-directed with strong initiative.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel, including strong writing skills.
- Experience using software workflow applications and Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience working with standard contract and legal documents including but not limited to User Agreement, Statement of Work, Business Associated Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement and Letter of Intent
Read Full Job Description