Contractor – Professional Services
Enablement Analyst Intern/Temp
This is a temporary position for a specific project with our enablement team in Marketo's Professional Services Org. This position is tailored towards qualified individuals with a graduate or undergraduate degree or attending graduate or undergraduate classes seeking short term position of 8-12 weeks.
In this role you will assist on the implementation of our new learning management system(LMS) for Marketo's Professional Services (Consulting) Organization. You are a business focused professional, with good technical acumen, and a desire to understand the functionality and value proposition for a new LMS tool deployment. Expected competencies include: technical and business acumen, business process creation, training creation and presentations, and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across internal teams. You will work closely with the Sr. Enablement Manager for Professional services to execute the responsibilities below.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gain a functional understanding of Marketo's LMS system (Cornerstone).
- Assist with and create the organizational approach for the Professional Services LMS
- Inventory all existing enablement content from various sources – Box, Internal Sites, Legacy training system etc.
- Assist in defining a migration plan for migrating all current content to the new LMS
- Assist in the development of a communication plan and content to be delivered to the Professional services team.
- Assist with testing the new courseware setup in LMS.
Possess or pursing a degree in Business Management, Information Systems or similar
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer