Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will assess, monitor, and enhance business performance for the Service Delivery organization. In this role, you will analyze current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
To ensure success as a continuous improvement manager, you should be a skilled communicator and be adept at business analysis and project implementation. An exceptional continuous improvement manager will understand the latest management methodologies and embody top leadership principles and styles in their management duties.
- Analyzing company processes and procedures.
- Developing process enhancement strategies.
- Investigating shortfalls, issues, and complaints in current business processes.
- Establishing norms and standards of company performance.
- Monitor performance reporting and organizational processes.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to enhance productivity and staff satisfaction.
- Communicating ideas and opinions to other members of management.
- Training, mentoring, and guiding team members in new processes.
- Staying up-to-date with developments in management and process optimization.
- Five years' experience in process optimization, operations, or business management.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, process management, or operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills and strong soft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, relationship management, client facing, negotiation, team-building, and problem-solving; with experience in presentation to senior levels of the organization
- Ability to anticipate and build contingency plans
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Be a "self-starter" committed to customer satisfaction/project delivery and able to respond to rapid change within the business
- Expertise in MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite, Salesforce
- Telecom industry experience a plus
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in your abilities to lead organizational change.
Base salary range: $92,395-$113,362
Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time