Consultant, Technical Support at Conga
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 following the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two powerful companies creates a leader in mission critical business process solutions. The new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business - documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them - to achieve commercial excellence.
With dual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Denver, Conga offers a competitive pay package, strong employee benefits, and a culture that is centered around our core values. Conga is a place where people from all backgrounds can contribute their unique skills and ideas, make an impact on our business and our customers, and give back to our communities.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at:
• 1-3 years of technical support experience. Preferably in Salesforce domain with knowledge on workflows, security setups, sharing rules, profiles and permission sets, validation rules, approval process, lightning etc.
• Ability to work closely with Tier 2 support on the salesforce.com platform and Apttus/Conga Quote to cash solutions rapidly
• Global Technical Support for Apttus Quote to Cash products (CRM products)
• Understanding, Analyzing and Fixing Product break fix issues
• Address/fix customer issues ensure customers are delighted with the service experience
• Contribution towards knowledge base creation and improvement
• 1-3 years of technical support experience, Preferably in Salesforce domain with knowledge on workflows, security setups, sharing rules, profiles and permission sets, validation rules, approval process etc.
• Ability to become technically proficient with salesforce.com and Apttus/Conga solutions rapidly
• Excellent communication and customer handling skills
• Extensive hands-on technical experience for support/operations and related skills – evaluating, troubleshooting, debugging, identifying root cause and resolving issues/ addressing customer needs in timely manner.
• Understanding and adherence to customer SLAs
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Willingness to service our customers in shifts
• Willingness to learn new technologies and achieving higher technical skills
• Preferably Bachelors/Masters in computer or relevant with good academic results
• Salesforce/Apttus certification will be added advantage