Consultant - Supplier at GHX
Will participate in multiple healthcare supply chain project engagements centered around electronic order processing and exception management in hospital information systems. Will demonstrate the value and ROI of GHX products through improved productivity, decreased supply chain costs and increased accuracy in business transactions.
Evaluate and define customer best practices with GHX products and tools to optimize product adoption.
Will interface directly with GHX connected customers to improve their integrated supply chain and eCommerce solutions, increase cost savings, and create repeatable processes for use across the GHX customer base.
Will have direct responsibility for delivering client services in conjunction with other GHX resources. In addition will document the savings and process improvement opportunities.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Meets and builds relationships with client executives by presenting and discussing industry trends, best in class strategies, and gaining buy in for GHX industry initiatives and consulting services.
· Actively collaborates with supervisors in delivering GHX products and services to clients.
· Identifies opportunities in the customer organization where GHX products or services can make improvements related to purchase order automation, invoice automation, and exception management.
· Executes on delivery of customer services.
· Instruct customers on best practices related to implementation and use of GHX products.
· Develops process improvement plans to address the identified opportunities.
· Develops and facilitates training sessions to implement identified change management initiatives.
· Directs client collection of qualitative and quantitative data to assess current processes, benchmark against best practice metrics, and quantify improvement opportunities.
· Leads client discussions and meetings to present analysis and facilitate client decision making in order to select improvement tactics.
· Collaborates with GHX Implementation, Customer Success Manager, Sales to identify and address customer needs.
· Creates solutions to client problems and monitor engagement progress.
· Creates, reviews and approves support documentation, work plans, and other deliverables.
· Coordinates client assignments: monitor client satisfaction, assure engagement efficiency and quality, and manage continuous improvement process.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 5 years of healthcare consulting experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with medical device Manufacturer/Distributor business processes or equivalent supply chain consulting experience
· Hands on working Knowledge of GHX supplier products such as MyExchange, Order Intelligence, and eInvoicing.
· Demonstrated experience in supplier/distributor order management processes
· Expert level understanding of purchase order processing, invoice processing and exception management.
· Demonstrated experience in supplier eCommerce solutions and implementations
· Ability to interface with provider, supplier, distributors and group purchasing organizations.
· Demonstrated experience with suppler Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
· Demonstrated experience in business process mapping and requirements identification
· Knowledge of supplier accounts receivable and contracting processes
· Knowledge of healthcare GS1 standards (GLN, GTIN, GDSN)
· Strong analytical ability to identify processes and determine how to create process improvement opportunities
· Strong organization skills; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
· Demonstrated project management and deliverable creation.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate broad complex concepts or issues in a succinct manner
· Ability and willingness to travel 60% annually
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.