Consultant Liaison at Mersive
Regional Consultant Liaison – West Coast
Mersive is seeking a great individual to add to our consultant liaison team in the US. This position on our fast-paced sales team is a unique opportunity for this candidate to drive increased awareness and education among Mersive’ s AV/IT consultant, architect and engineering communities. This position reports into our National Consultant Liaison and will be based in the Western Region.
Solstice allows meeting participants to easily share and control content from their laptops and mobile devices to the meeting room display. Wirelessly stream device screens, app windows, HD videos and more – whatever it takes to get the job done. Through unlimited wireless content sharing, Solstice transforms ordinary meeting and learning spaces into collaborative multi-user environments that drive user engagement and better meeting results.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
The Regional Consultant Liaison position offers the right professional the chance to join a talented group of people passionate about creating and delivering great software products. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, a strong desire to learn, and a willingness to accept ownership of a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
- Engage with Mersive’ s existing AV/IT consultant community to deepen relationships and enhance their understanding of Mersive’ s product offerings
- Approach new consultant organizations to introduce Solstice and begin relationship building
- Leverage consultant feedback to inform product roadmap and overall GTM strategy
- Implement consultant programs in support of increased product awareness and market penetration
- Work with Sales channel to ensure alignment, support and closure with consultant-led projects
- Perform product demonstrations, technical roadmap reviews and other information sharing activities to ensure the consultant community is intimate with Mersive’ s market positioning
- Extensive travel will be required
- 7-10 years’ experience with AV/IT industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consultants, architects and engineering firms
- Track record in building and managing partner relationships – including resellers, integrators and consultants
- Must have technology experience in digital switching and control, distributed networks, TCP/IP, unified communications
- Candidate must have remote reporting experience
- Proven experience with nascent markets and technologies
- Business or technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Industry certifications
- Experience with collaboration software products
- Prior experience working for start-up stage companies
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity