Come join us as a Consultant on the Employer Solutions team. In this role, work on consultative projects to craft education solutions for new and existing employer partners. Collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guild’s product and services. Have opportunities to help build our team’s operations and culture as we learn and grow together.
As a Consultant on the Employer Solutions team, you will:
- Quickly develop deep expertise in Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Work on projects to design tailored solutions that meet employers’ strategic talent needs while driving opportunity for their workforce
- Conduct research, build analyses, and develop executive-ready materials that deliver meaningful recommendations for employers
- Collaborate with teams across Guild to build or expand employer partnerships, share market insights, and continuously evolve Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Support internal initiatives to build the team’s operations and culture
Strong preference for candidates currently residing in or able to move to the Bay Area or Denver.
The team may consider candidates in one the following 25 states on a case by case basis: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.Required Proficiencies
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about sophisticated challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Strong analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Detailed, succinct written and verbal communication, mindful of audience
- Compelling visual storytelling in slides or memos
- High attention to detail, balanced with an orientation toward results and outcomes
- Self-directed ownership of work, including structuring analysis, prioritizing workstreams, and handling deadlines
- Ability to run multiple simultaneous projects and continuously prioritize
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate closely across teams and partners with diverse perspectives
- A passion for education and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- Sophisticated data visualization skills
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $80,000 - $98,750 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth