Clinical Engagement Consultant at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire a Clinical Engagement Consultant to provide clinical guidance to our internal team. As a Clinical Engagement Consultant you will act as a key resource and expert in supporting the coaching of providers and their clinical outcomes. You will also develop and implement professional development opportunities for SonderMind Provider Network. This role reports directly to the Director of Clinical Engagement. You will join a growing clinical team that is dedicated to ensuring our clients are receiving high quality care through evidence-based practice.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate you have a growth mindset and are comfortable with iterating, learning quickly, and moving forward with change. You have a passion for behavioral healthcare and enjoy teaching. You thrive in an environment where you handle multiple projects, and the ability to work cross-functionally and influence others.
- Within the first two weeks, get up-to-speed on departmental objectives and in-flight initiatives.
- Within one month, understand how clinical-owned initiatives interface cross-functionally with Provider Success. Develop understanding of Provider Success objectives, processes, and initiatives. Determine clinical consultation needs.
- Within two months, have 2-3 professional development events and internal education training events in flight for SonderMInd Provider Network and Provider Success team members respectively.
- Within three months, design and execute monthly internal and external training opportunities in support of quality improvement initiatives.
- By six months, develop long term provider professional development strategy, coordinate with cross functional partners to drive high engagement. Develop clinical expertise “boot camp” for onboarding Provider Coaches.
- By nine months, Develop and execute ongoing training and development regarding clinical best practices and initiatives.
- MA or MS in mental health field
- 3 years in a clinical role providing direct patient care
- 1 year supervising trainees in a clinical setting
- Proven expertise in working with multiple stakeholders to successfully launch clinically relevant, consumer-facing product or service line in a resource-constrained environment
- Experience developing and delivering clinical educational content
- Ability to work independently with minimal specific direction and meet the intended outcomes
- Extremely high work ethic and comfort with working in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work with diverse teams, comfortable influencing without direct authority to meet shared objectives/goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
Nice to Have
- Experience in working in private practice setting
- Experience in a university or community counseling center, in dual clinical and teaching role, or
- Professional coaching certification
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $70,000.00
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.