Client Success Manager at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:14 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, June 23, 2021
KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
Are you looking for a dynamic SaaS and Services company? Do you enjoy helping others and learning new things on a wide variety of topics? If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a well-established and fast-growing company, KPA’s Client Success Manager position may be the perfect fit for you!
Position Description: The Client Success Manager is responsible building and maintaining a strong relationship with our customers to drive satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering client optimization of KPA's platform and services. The primary objective of the Client Success Manager is to drive client retention and renewals and ensure your customers are getting maximum value from KPA. The Client Success Team is a rapidly expanding new team within KPA, leading our growth as a SaaS company. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a SaaS or Software company in a customer success or account management capacity.
• Build trust and communicate effectively with owners, executives, office managers, and power users alike.
• Define, develop and execute effective client adoption and retention strategies.
• Drive engagement with KPA products and services through ongoing calls, regular interactions and conducting business reviews with the Field Services organization and other departments.
• Achieve annual contract renewals.
• Understand the full functionality of the KPA product suite, features and benefits, and competitive position in order to best support KPA clients.
• Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution.
• Collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business.
• Define and roll out standard processes across the Client Success organization.
• Ability to manage clients independently and efficiently in a SaaS environment.
• Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
• Extremely dynamic personality with an effective style of communication.
• Ability to prosper and self-motivate in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
• Clear and concise written communication.
• Ability to manage workload through a CRM; Salesforce experience a plus.
• Demonstrates KPA’s core values: Integriy, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, Teamwork
• Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships and the ability to adapt style to the audience and manage different personalities in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional, credible manner.
• Generally 3+ years in a customer-facing role in a SaaS environment
• High level of familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Available to travel up to 25%
Position Details: This position reports to the Director of Client Success. This is a full-time, exempt position.
Location: KPA's headquarters in Lafayette, CO.
Compensation: Annual Salary of $60-65k plus Quarterly Retention Bonus. OTE of $88k Annually
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description