Client Service Project Manager
The Client Services Project Manager I (CSPM I) position is responsible for ensuring an effortless experience for Zayo’s customers with a multitude of requirements. A CSPM I is responsible for implementation projects, service reviews, project development, product and service knowledge, credit and dispute resolution and time management. We are both the internal and external interface for large and complex projects and proactively manage milestones and communications with our customers throughout the process relating to their requests.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Investigate, resolve, and attempt to prevent further occurrence of customer issues.
- Lead implementation projects for customers, overlaying internal service delivery teams to ensure an effortless delivery experience.
- Produce and manage various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
- Create and present Service Reviews which include network reliability, service delivery, billing and other relevant topics tailored to the customers’ requirements.
- Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and effortless resolution of customer projects.
- Drive billing issues and collections for non-dedicated accounts to resolution.
- Develop a strong business relationship with all supported customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University, plus two to five years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to answer phone calls to address customer needs.
- Client Management or Project Management experience greater than 1 year.
- Efficient with computers including a high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless user experience.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
- Understanding of telecom a plus.
- Moderate experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Foreign language fluency a plus; French or Spanish
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including private healthcare, pension, disability and life insurance
Zayo Group UK Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.