Client Management Associate (Scrum Master) at IHS Markit Digital
Who is Markit Digital
IHS Markit is a dynamic organization, bringing some of the brightest minds from all over the world together. By continuously asking ‘what if’, we deliver impactful, real-world analytics and intelligence for industries and markets all around the world – in everything from finance to aerospace. The products, services and information we provide will uncover more intelligent solutions to today’s most critical business challenges. Here, you will drive insights for some of the world’s most influential companies. Are you ready to be a force of intelligence? Join us.
What you'll do at Markit Digital
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the effective project delivery that supports our customers and colleagues using Agile methodology. The ideal candidate will be one who leads by example and knows how to bring out the best in people and to act as a galvanizing force.
How you'll do it at Markit Digital
- Act as Scrum Master with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate release planning, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective and sprint demos
- Ensure and facilitate cross-team coordination
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to senior management
- Support the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Reach out to the larger company network or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Continue to grow by learning new tools and techniques
- Occasional travel may be required