KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
Are you looking for a dynamic SaaS and Services company? Do you enjoy helping others and learning new things on a wide variety of topics? If you are looking for an opportunity to establish a career in a well-established and fast-growing company, KPA’s Implementation Specialist position may be the perfect fit for you!
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of new customer Implementations on KPAs core Environment Health and Safety, Finance and Insurance and Human Resources products, including initial site setup, project planning with the customer and training of the customer administration and supervisory staff. In addition to their primary duties, the Implementation Specialist will also work with KPAs whole Client Success team to ensure strong customer relations and increased customer satisfaction throughout the entire customer life-cycle.
- Perform setup and configuration of KPA client sites from a technical and operational perspective
- Project managing the delivery of clients into onboarding production
- Working with customers to understand their requirements in products and services
- Identify and determine any implementation risks that exist and a path to solution
- Provide configuration and integration guidance to new clients as part of training and onboarding.
- Creatively resolve implementation issues and customer problems using existing platform functionality
- Build rapport and trust with clients to ensure an exceptional onboarding experience
- Influence decision makers to clear project issues and roadblocks
- Educate client administrators on how to setup and use KPAs products to best fulfill the client needs
- Drive completion of projects based on established timelines
- Assist Product and Content teams with troubleshooting and feedback to larger systematic issues
- Assist other members of the Client Success team when necessary to further KPAs strategic goals
- Ensure a smooth hand off to clients after a successful implementation
- Ability to manage accounts independently and efficiently, within the parameters and guidelines of the Client Success Processes and Procedures.
- Ability to work with and train clients and teammates in remote locations, on the telephone and/or using online tools
- Extremely dynamic personality with an effective style of communication.
- Ability to prosper and self-motivate in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage workload through a CRM tool; Salesforce experience a plus.
- Proven dedication to developing strong relationships with customers/clients.
- Ability to adapt communication style to the audience and manage different personalities in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional, credible manner.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, including MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrates KPA’s core values; Integrity, Helpfulness, Excellence, Agility, Respectfulness and Teamwork.
- Base salary of 65-80k
- Annual bonus up to 7.5%
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description