Business Process Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Advocate for the business while keeping what is best for Arrow in mind.
- Prioritization of all Finance/Accounting efforts for ECS North America and planning on which IT should work first.
- Meet with the business management weekly for prioritization input and status reporting.
- Holding initial conversation with suppliers to determine level of understanding and capabilities.
- Prepare project charters for supplier projects to ensure the right level of detail is provided.
- Liaison between business and IT providing translation of business needs and unique requirements for suppliers into documented requirements.
- Written and Verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders throughout the life of the project.
- Assist in mapping and troubleshooting for B2B.
- Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes.
- Stakeholder management—Leads stakeholder management sessions and keeps various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
- Creation of project related process documents.
- Assist in training new and existing employees with regard to policies and procedures related to project outcomes.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Green Belt Certified preferred
- PMP Certified preferred
- Scrum and Agile experience preferred
- 2-3 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective collaboration and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)