Associate Project Manager at LogRhythm
Associate Project Manager
LogRhythm is looking for an Associate Project Manager who will work with the Professional Services team in the planning, development, and tracking, of project and resource schedules. This person ensures adequate resource utilization by preparing, updating, and maintaining individual and master project schedules. The Associate PM is the primary point of contact for identifying consultant availability, managing and reporting available capacity, and matching up consultants to opportunities to meet project requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the assignment and coordination of project resources.
- Oversee multiple project schedules to help ensure they meet project deliverables and adhere to project management methodologies and scheduling guidelines.
- Main point of contact for all customer communication regarding project and resources schedules.
- Serve as the liaison for account teams and Professional Services for the booking of resource assignments.
- Develop project resource plans and resource forecasting with appropriate parties to ensure appropriate capacity and utilization.
- Manage and communicate changes to the master schedule based on unanticipated events.
- Meet regularly with management team to identify resource issues and staffing options.
- Generate and distribute status reports and coordinate stakeholder meetings to disseminate progress, risks, and next steps.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of project management processes currently in use.
- Maintain responsibility for coordination and collaboration of project events, meetings, technical resources and third-party relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Comfortable communicating directly with customers.
- Strong organization skills and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Articulate, good telephone demeanor and positive attitude.
- Has designed and generated status reports and has run stakeholder meetings.
- Highly self-motivated, and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with excellent time management, organization and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel skills such as: vlookups, formulas, charts, and pivot tables.
- One year of previous project coordination/scheduling experience.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP a plus.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is 70k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform