Associate Project Manager at Billtrust
As the Associate Project Manager, you will work directly with customers to manage a high volume of low- to medium- complexity projects. You will be expected to prioritize a large caseload of customer requests based on urgency and value to the company. You will work with the customer to understand requirements, identify the necessary deliverables, document requests for the internal development team, and coordinate testing and deployment to production. You will need to monitor for additional requirements during the project and charge appropriately for changes in scope.
- Manage projects to completion within predefined scope.
- Regularly communicate progress and alert Project Managers and stakeholders if a deliverable is not achievable or is likely to slip, allowing sufficient time for a sensible course of action while recommending alternative approaches and/or options to accommodate deadlines and prevent slippages
- Work closely with stakeholders to clearly define what will be considered in and out of scope for the project and ensuring all project team members and stakeholders understand the impacts if any and obtain all necessary sign-offs
- Be the main point of contact in fielding questions/concerns regarding requirements and assist the team in developing test plans
- Be the main point of contact for other internal Billtrust Teams in fielding questions/concerns as it relates to the build of how to support a client’s in-scope requirements
- Consistently learning and keeping up to date on Billtrust products, capabilities and new features
- Support and analyze the feasibility of pre-sales and sales opportunities where necessary
- Recommend, and make improvements to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Desk Top Procedures (DTP) documentation that is leveraged by the team for implementing clients
- Proven ability to support the full life-cycle management of SaaS or related technical software projects - 1+ years of experience preferred
- Ability to work with Project Management Tools to execute under accelerated time frames as well as quickly adapt to change in priorities; experience with Clarizen and/or Salesforce a plus
- Ability to interact and influence cross-functional teams that span the organization
- Analytic skills to assess secondary impacts of client requests and to determine necessary deliverables to complete the request
- Organizational skills to ensure documentation, deliverables, and signed quotes are correctly stored and described for internal teams such as Development and Accounting
- Active listening to accurately capture client requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to provide consultative options when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a technology or business emphasis, or equivalent education/experience a plus
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Remote Work: Ability to work from home to support your lifestyle with the option to commute to our Denver or Lawrenceville, NJ office.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.