Associate Project Manager
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Associate Project Manager
Marketo is currently seeking an associate SaaS software applications Project Manager who can help oversee the delivery of high-value services that will help Marketo customers achieve breakthrough results in revenue generation.
As a Project Manager you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of customer implementations of Marketo solutions. You will drive client implementation projects and be involved in developing key project deliverables. You will be responsible for tracking, communicating progress and delivering successful projects within scope and budget.
- Manage multiple, fast paced projects – accountable for 5 - 10 projects on average at one time, with potential for more as needed.
- Become proficient in Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Marketo’s business applications and services offerings. Apply this knowledge to Marketo customer business needs to deliver high value services engagements
- Manage projects for a variety of customer types from Small to Medium Businesses to Fortune 100 companies
- Facilitate resolution of project issues and roadblocks to project success
- Support the development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations from within actively engaged accounts
- Manage client relationships and provide team oversight during the delivery of services engagements
- Contribute to ongoing practice development initiatives to help optimize service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Customer Enablement Managers, Support and Product Management to address and resolve customer issues
- Participate in operational processes related to specific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and expense management, and billing
- Identify opportunities to position other Marketo service offerings within active engagements
- Collaborate with Marketo partners during the sales process and in delivering joint customer engagements where needed
Required Skills / Experience:
- Up to 2 years’ experience delivering consulting services
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing workload in a very fast paced environment
- Background in both software and SaaS applications
- Experience with Marketing Strategy, CRM or Marketing Automation services, or experience with products and/or processes related to demand generation and lead management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%, as required
Marketo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.