Associate Product Manager
Havenly is looking for an enthusiastic, highly detail-oriented data-driven, Associate Product Manager to work and ensure that we have the best merchandise data possible. Data is at the heart of what we do: clients come to Havenly for help creating beautiful spaces that ultimately improve their quality of life. We can’t achieve that vision without matching client dreams with merchandise data that are accurate, complete, and descriptive.
What You'll Do:
- Onboard new data sources into Havenly’s product catalog, in collaboration with Havenly’s Engineering and Operations teams
- Make sure new data sources map to Havenly’s product data structure correctly
- Ensure all new data appears correctly on the front-end before making it visible to end users
- Monitor updates from existing data sources; troubleshoot issues that may arise in existing data sources
- Communicate with data source vendors as needed to troubleshoot issues, acquire new data, etc.
- Act as the daily liaison between business stakeholders and systems development teams; maintain status updates, and manage documentation related to product data
- Assist with bug triage, including identifying steps to reproduce, outside of the product data process
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school
- 1-2 years of experience working with data (i.e., data entry; data quality; etc.)
- 1-2 years experience working on or with a Product Management team
- Technical background, with proven experience in API and FTP data transfer
- Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Deep attention to detail
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Passion around what you do and a desire to grow, learn and work hard.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.