Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.Job Description
Vendavo is transforming how B2B companies go to market through our Commercial Excellence platform, and we need an elite team of industry practitioners to guide our clients through their individual people, process, and technology journeys.
As an Associate Consultant, you will belong to a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. Your duties and responsibilities will span technology design, pricing strategy, delivery quality, and ad hoc analytics. You will build your own and the team’s technical and business acumen while driving substantial financial benefits to our clients’ bottom line.Qualifications
- A robust analytical skill set, with an exceptional eye for accuracy.
- Prior experience as a B2B pricing practitioner or consultant highly preferred.
- Experience with commercial systems (ERP, CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc) preferred.
- Confident self-starter comfortable driving results in the presence of ambiguity.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time to meet project deliverables.
- Experience with agile software implementation methodologies, requirements management and functional design documentation.
- Proficiency in any/all of the following would be a plus: PROSCI, JIRA, R/Python, and Agile.
- Bachelors + 3 years of relevant experience. Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $76k-90k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours