Associate Client Success Manager at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:08 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, June 9, 2021
KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
Are you looking for a dynamic SaaS and Services company? Do you enjoy helping others and learning new things on a wide variety of topics? If you are looking for an opportunity to establish a career in a well-established and fast-growing company, KPA’s Associate Client Success Manager position may be the perfect fit for you!
Position Description: The Associate Client Success Manager is responsible for driving the engagement, and on-going success of KPA’s client base. The objective of the Associate Client Success Manager is to drive client retention and renewals and increase client utilization of our online software solution. The Client Success Team is a rapidly expanding team within KPA, leading our growth as a SaaS company.
- Build strong relationships and know each of your clients
- Drive engagement with KPA products and services through ongoing calls, regular interactions and conducting business reviews with the Field Services organization and other departments.
- Achieving annual contract renewals.
- Understand the full functionality of the KPA product suite, features and benefits, and competitive position in order to best support KPA clients Determine an appropriate action plan to address client issues.
- Identify customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
- Nurture and grow relationships with KPA’s clients.
- Maintain detailed CRM records to document and progress.
- Performing historical tasks needed by the business in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to manage accounts independently and efficiently, within the parameters and guidelines of the Client Success Processes and Procedures.
- Dynamic personality with an effective style of communication.
- Ability to prosper and self-motivate in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage workload through a CRM; Salesforce experience a plus.
- Demonstrates KPA’s core values of Integrity, Helpful, Exellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork
- Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships and the ability to adapt style to the audience and manage different personalities in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional, credible manner.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer-facing role
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, including MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous SaaS or Client Success experience a plus
- $52-56K annual salary
- Quarterly retention bonus
- This position reports to the Client Success Team Manager. This is a full-time, exempt position.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description