Associate Business Implementations Analyst at Billtrust
What you'll do
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will work with External Customers to review accuracy of key project deliverables, evaluate their sufficiency and make recommendations to the Customer to advance the project implementation process. You will develop Billtrust product expertise as you work on expanding your skills necessary for documenting the functional requirements, technical specifications and document designs for our customers. You will ultimately be responsible for managing customer communication, managing requirements gathering and working as the key resource to review customer data. You will gain experience and broad exposure to Billtrust’s products and begin the journey to becoming a technical and functional expert who ultimately provides our Customer with direction and guidance on configuring the Billtrust platform to meet their business objectives.
- Regularly communicate intake progress and alert Engagement Managers/Directors and stakeholders if client deliverables are still pending receipt after an agreed upon time period for delivery has lapsed in order to take action accordingly
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Solution Architects to effectively write detailed technical and functional requirements to be reviewed by various stakeholders
- Provide assistance to Business Analysts in fielding questions/concerns regarding requirements from the Application Support Team
- Provide assistance to Business Analysts and Solution Architects while working with other Billtrust Teams in fielding questions/concerns as it relates to a client implementation and how to support approved in-scope requirements
- Complete necessary tasks on projects in time when assigned to specific tasks designated by project plans
- Ability to handle multiple tasks for various projects and clients at any given time
- Consistently learning and keeping up to date on Billtrust products, capabilities and new features
- The Associate Business Analyst may be expected to analyze the feasibility of presales and sales opportunities where necessary
- Recommend, and make improvements to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Desk Top Procedures (DTP) documentation that is leveraged by the team for implementing clients
What you'll bring to the team
- Experience with written and oral communication in gathering and documenting requirements, creating functional design specifications, business writing skills
- Comfortable interacting and communicating effectively with technical and non-technical business partners at all levels of organizations both internally and externally
- Experience and effective in problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Exposure to having the ability to decompose high-level information into details and applying creativity to solving or providing options to complex problems
- Proven effectiveness with time management and self-prioritization of tasks
- Looks at the global picture and thinks outside of the box by communicating creative and innovative thinking by bringing new ideas and improvements forward
- Develops a well-defined, shared understanding of the project scope
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team-oriented setting and across all levels of business hierarchies
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.