Associate Activation Manager
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As an Associate Activation Manager on the Customer Success team, you’ll work closely with the Activation Managers to navigate our customers from contract signature to full implementation of the GoSpotCheck platform. From day one in the customer lifecycle, you will leverage our customer-first approach to ensure every stakeholder is receiving the full benefits of GoSpotCheck. Your customers’ ability to see value from GoSpotCheck will be a direct result of your capacity to translate and apply the technical capabilities of the platform to help achieve their Business Outcomes.
What We'll Achieve
- You’ll assist Activation Managers in guiding Enterprise customers through the activation process – learning their business needs and integrating them with the GoSpotCheck technology.
- You’ll help execute timelines and communicate requirements to both internal and external stakeholders to keep the overall project on track.
- By instilling best practices, you’ll ensure that the initial configuration of our customers’ data within the GoSpotCheck platform is sustainable and accurate.
- You’ll help test and document custom solutions, to ensure a smooth transition to a Customer Success Manager.
- You’ll assist in creating training materials that will help our customers ensure an effective and successful rollout to hundreds of users.
- Leveraging your knack for meaningful data analysis, you’ll help surface insights to demonstrate how customers can use GoSpotCheck to present a compelling story that aligns with their Business Outcomes.
- You’ll have opportunities to independently activate standard use-case customers, owning the relationship post-sales through a successful transition to their Customer Success Manager.
- You’ll set the standard for service that the customer can expect throughout their lifetime with GoSpotCheck.
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years experience in any of the following: account management, customer success, implementation management, and/or data analysis experience, preferably in the software industry.
- You have the ability to clearly communicate technical subjects to a variety of audiences and are able to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point and confident.
- You are excited at the prospect of interacting with customers that range from working in the C-Suite to being an end user in both virtual and in-person settings.
- You have an aptitude for Excel and aren’t afraid to use the resources around you to find ways to do things better and faster than before.
- Bonus points if you have written a SQL query or two over the years!
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You have (preferably) earned a Bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description