Assessment Coordinator at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for Assessment Coordinators!
This team is growing a ton so we have multiple openings!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms most organizations with a dramatic stream of party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does an Assessment Coordinator do at CyberGRX?
As the stewards of every assessment that gets added to our fast-growing exchange, Assessment Coordinators are the backbone of the CyberGRX operations department. This group is integral to the day-to-day inner workings of the company as well as our long-term vision.
As an “AC,” you will be at the front lines of all third-party interactions. From proactively guiding them through our state-of-the-art security questionnaire to reactively responding to questions that come up along the way, you own the success of every order in your queue.
The ideal person for this role has excellent communication and task management skills, an innate ability to stay focused and organized, and an attitude that always defaults to "let’s get this done.” You are someone who enjoys working with a wide variety of personalities and doesn’t get flustered in a fast-paced customer service environment. You know how to follow SOPs, yet you love suggesting ways to make things more efficient. You like to “dig in” and do the research to really understand a question or issue so it can be properly resolved. You like to move fast but you care about quality interactions first and foremost. You have an interest in cybersecurity or at least a willingness to learn the basics for the purposes of being a strong contributor. You love to give and receive feedback.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will have daily email and phone contact with third parties and/or customers via Zendesk (powerful customer service platform and ticketing system that we’ve customized to our unique business).
- You’ll have regular contact with Tech Support to troubleshoot platform issues in order to keep third parties unblocked and rolling on their assessments.
- You will own a diverse portfolio of 200+ assessments across several tiers and order types.
- You’ll collaborate with our Exchange Ops, Assessment Ops, Legal, Customer Experience, and Product teams to continuously evaluate and improve the assessment lifecycle, as well as ensure that data flows correctly through the system.
- You will write, edit and review an ever-evolving library of documentation.
- You’ll be responding quickly and to internal requests for the sake of keeping assessments moving downstream.
- You will become a subject matter expert to our third parties with confidence to explain our process, goals, and constraints.
- You’ll be auditing and correcting assessment-related information as needed, both independently and at the direction of the customer/third party.
- You will arrange meetings and touch points as needed (both internal and external) to ensure that third parties can continue making progress on their assessments.
- You’ll accommodate different requirements that come up during completion of the assessment.
- You will cross-reference data from multiple sources to help complex third parties navigate the process.
What you bring to the table:
- You have experience in a professional customer service role working with multiple customers or vendors at a time.
- You are an optimistic team player who can function in a high-pressure environment.
- You are familiar with ticketing systems and know how to work your tickets efficiently and independently once trained and comfortable in the tool.
- You have an eye for detail and a knack for noticing things that “don’t quite add up”.
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You know how to follow an established process - yet you love to make suggestions on how that process can be enhanced and streamlined.
- You are a consummate professional who can maintain customer confidentiality at all times.
- You have an interest in becoming a subject matter expert on our assessment process and Cyber Security.
- You are willing to offer and receive constructive feedback.
- You pick things up quickly and like to jump right in.
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Learning & Development is strongly encouraged, and budget is set aside by the company for all employees!
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10%
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.