Analytics Project Leader - Rental Growth at Caterpillar (Remote)
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do - but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here - we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Job Description :
The Caterpillar Enterprise Strategy Group is seeking an Analytics Project Leader to pair quantitative techniques with business acumen, providing data-driven insight and analysis in support of our Rental Growth Plans (RGP) with dealers. This position will utilize multiple data sets throughout the enterprise and dealer network to identify data discrepancies, patterns, trends, and relationships, and will present and provide analysis through data visualization tools. The Analytics Project Leader offers a unique learning and development experience by working across a variety of Caterpillar teams and with our dealers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Wrangle, analyze, and interpret data to provide data-driven insights for individual dealer projects
- Visualize and present analysis to senior leaders and advisors
- Add unique analytical perspective to cross-functional teams
- Understand Rental strategy and direction
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in a business or quantitative field
- Data visualization experience (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Top Candidates Will Also Have :
- Experience in dealer-facing or Rental roles
- Relational database experience (SQL)
- Analytical Programming experience (Python, R, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity
This position does require up to 10% travel within the United States
The preferred location is Peoria, IL, Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX, but remote work within the United States is available for the right candidate.
Compensation & Benefits:
Base salary for this role ranges from $104,112 to $156,168. Actual salary will be based on experience. The total rewards package, beyond base salary includes:
- Annual incentive bonus plan*
- Medical, dental and vision coverage starting day 1
- Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc.)
- 401(K) Savings Plan including company match
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy Lifestyle Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Voluntary Benefits and Employee Discounts (Ex: Accident, Identity Theft Protection)
- Career Development
* Subject to annual eligibility and incentive plan guidelines
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as, H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .