Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
This is an exciting time to be joining an enterprise SaaS rocketship! In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of Quantum Metric’s strategic partnership with Google (Cloud and Marketing Platforms). With Quantum’s recent inclusion in the Google Cloud Marketplace, Google field sales representatives across the globe are excited to work with Quantum Metric to drive new opportunities. You will be charged with scaling the program that monetizes this partnership while building strategic relationships that fuel future business/corporate development opportunities.
- Drive pipeline and revenue through Quantum Metric’s partnership with Google
- Leverage Google’s executive relationships at key customers and build compelling joint value propositions in order to open doors for new sales opportunities
- Grow our presence within other areas of Google such as Ads, Apigee, Shopping, AI/ML etc.
- Execute upon strategic Go-To-Market programs to leverage joint marketing opportunities such as webinars, podcasts, case studies, and blog posts (maybe even physical events when they return!)
- Identify new opportunities to work with Google’s technology and solutions partners where a strong joint value proposition is present
- Drive alignment across Google Cloud leadership and Quantum Metric leadership
- Own joint territory planning sessions with the sales organization to promote collaboration between teams and understand account plans for top customer targets.
- Ideal candidate has a deep understanding and network at Google, either as a result of working at Google or tangentially as a Google partner or customer.
- Experience developing partnerships and alliances within the e-commerce/digital industry.
- Partner acquisition and on-boarding experience.
- Experience developing Systems Integrators, Value-Added Resellers and Technical Alliances.
- Working experience leading engagements with sales and partner teams.
- Ability to deliver Quantum Metric value proposition throughout the Partner landscape (Sales, Technical and Executive audiences).
- Enterprise sales experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, Carhartt, and Under Armour. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf