Alliance Manager, Google
- You will take the lead and be responsible for our most strategic partnership with Google Cloud, building upon our existing involvement with the SaaS Initiative and working with cross-department stakeholders to successfully implement our listing on the GCP Marketplace.
- Be the driver behind connecting our Account Executives with the right individuals at Google to generate and accelerate Quantum Metric opportunities, whether that’s through leveraging Google’s executive relationships at customers or building a joint value proposition through Quantum Metric’s usage of Google Cloud.
- Grow our presence within Google to other areas of Google such as Ads, Apigee, Shopping, etc.
- Work with our marketing and field sales teams on Google involvement and sponsorship of national and regional events to build net new pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Execute upon strategic Go-To-Market programs to leverage joint marketing opportunities such as webinars, podcasts, case studies, and blog posts.
- Identify new opportunities to work with Google’s partners where a strong joint value proposition is present.
- Drive alignment across Google Cloud leadership and Quantum Metric leadership.
- Own joint territory planning sessions with the sales organization to promote collaboration between teams and understand account plans for top customer targets.
- Ideal candidate has a deep understanding and network at Google, either as a result of working at Google or tangentially as a Google partner or customer.
- Experience developing partnerships and alliances within the e-commerce/digital industry.
- Partner acquisition and on-boarding experience.
- Experience developing Systems Integrators, Value-Added Resellers and Technical Alliances.
- Working experience leading engagements with sales and partner teams.
- Ability to deliver Quantum Metric value proposition throughout the Partner landscape (Sales, Technical and Executive audiences).
- Enterprise sales experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Good technical acumen.