Agile Scrum Master at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Artificial Intelligence team is driving a transformational journey across Banking Solution, Wealth Management and Merchants Solutions divisions. We have a clear focus on enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer satisfaction through intelligent automation, Machine Learning, Micro and Macro Automation, self-service transformation, and accelerating digitization efforts.
We use the right tool to solve high impact problems, building intelligent solutions through hybrid AI/ML and traditional RPA frameworks. We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to lead, manage, consult, and drive AI initiatives that deliver maximum impact today and prepare us for the future.
What you will be doing
Serve as the Development Scrum team facilitator. Leverages Agile principles to ensure adherence to the theory, practices, and rules of Scrum.
- Supports Product Owners by utilizing collaborative techniques and communication strategies for efficient backlog management.
- Promotes self-organizing, cross-functional techniques in the production of high-value products.
- Supports Scrum teams by removing impediments to protect sprint goals.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies as requested or needed, maintains time-box ceremonies.
- Practices the core agile principles in collaboration, prioritization, accountability.
- Promotes continuous improvement throughout the product cycle.
- Facilitates sprint demos, planning and retrospectives.
- Provides status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedules, resources and milestone delivery.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience in agile principles.
- Proven experience working as a Scrum Master
- Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Agile development principles
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills
- Skill in organization, communications, problem-solving and people skills
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
Added bonus if you have:
- FIS experience with client engagement or implementations
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.