Agile Scrum Master II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
You will be working within an agile software development community that is focused on providing world-class digital payment solutions that address the Merchant Solutions marketplace.
What you will be doing:
You will be a Scrum Master for a set of cross-functional teams working within the overall Scaled Agile Framework developing software application within the US Integrated payment domain
• Supports Product Owners by utilizing collaborative techniques and communication strategies for efficient backlog management.• Promotes self-organizing, cross-functional techniques in the production of high-value products.• Supports Scrum teams by removing impediments to protect sprint goals.• Facilitates Scrum ceremonies as requested or needed, maintains time-box ceremonies.• Practices the core agile principles in collaboration, prioritization, accountability.• Promotes continuous improvement throughout the product cycle.• Facilitates sprint demos, planning and retrospectives.• Provides status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedules, resources and milestone delivery.• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
• Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master preferred• Knowledge of Agile software development principles• Strong mediation and negotiation skills• Skill in organization, communications, problem-solving and people skills• Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
Added bonus if you have:
• Expertise in SAFE agile framework
• Knowledge within the payment processing domain.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$66,740-108,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.