Agile Delivery Manager at Reserve Trust
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:26 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, October 6, 2021
About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the Engineering Team of Reserve Trust, you will play a critical role in the development and implementation of Agile practices throughout the product lifecycle including planning, execution, launch, and support. To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated hands-on experience as an Expert Agile practitioner, with the ability to manage and support delivery teams to reach their highest performance in a rapidly changing technologically driven environment.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering and will partner and collaborate with our Product department ensuring the comprehensive planning and efficient execution of technical projects and timely product delivery.
This role is fully remote, and you can work from anywhere in the US.
What You’ll Do:
· Collaborate with engineering teams and implement best practices for Agile development.
· Remove impediments for project team efficiency and effectiveness and establish practice for engineering development and product delivery.
· Partner with product and business stakeholders to develop product roadmaps.
· Own and drive execution of Agile DevOps culture focusing on team ownership and shared responsibility.
· Assist business leaders to identify and remove long lead time processes.
· Act as an Agile Delivery Lead, taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of all engineering releases.
· Provide technical partnership and collaboration where possible.
· 5+ years of experience in delivering enterprise software products.
· 10+ years of experience in a technology related role.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver products within a target scope and budget.
· Extensive knowledge of Agile processes and delivery methods at scale.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience leading delivery across large, cross-functional engineering teams.
· Solid understanding of technology and suitable applications
· Ability to lead by example, and capable of rolling up your sleeves and working in the trenches as needed.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
· Good communication skills
· Communicates effectively
· Cultivates innovation
· Tech savvy
· Business insight
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000–$175,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description