Adoption Specialist at RingCentral
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Success
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $900M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Cisco, Microsoft, 8x8) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 4 years) and rapid growth (35% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of all RingCentral applications and products
- Assist Customer Success team in developing and refining Adoption campaigns targeting existing customers
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing and RingCentral University teams to build new adoption playbooks and content to be leveraged by the CSMs
- Assist with defining success metrics and leveraging to drive program improvements
- Recommend offers to motivate customers to adopt new products
- Identify and publish customer case studies in support of adoption campaigns
- Develop discovery framework for CSMs to use in onsite engagements as a foundation for best practice recommendations
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required
- Experience leading adoption practice
- Requires an action-oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred, but not required
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred, but not required)
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable
- Experience with telecommunications network design, architecture, and support is a plus
- Some experience with project management and resource tracking desired, but not required
- Understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, RTP, HTTP/S, etc is Preferred, but not required.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing-based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.