Adobe Sign Project Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for Adobe Sign products and Digital Marketing Cloud solutions! The Adobe Sign consulting team is responsible for providing experienced skills in the implementation of the Adobe Sign solution offering as well as integrating complementary Adobe enterprise solutions and collaborating with clients' existing IT infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Project Managers with strong foundational experience to join the Adobe Consulting Delivery team! Project Managers will collaborate across our cross-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high-quality solutions. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering Adobe Sign solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile projects and will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and impact a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management.
This is a field-based job and Project Managers are expected to be on customer site for extended periods of time.Qualifications:
- Have a consistent record of leading scope, schedule, and resources within a project management framework
- Ability to summarize and communicate effectively at the executive level
- Have a deep understanding of electronic signature platforms and best implementation practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Workday, Apttus, SAP Ariba or other enterprise application integrations
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to build clear observations, analysis, and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience addressing and achieving support from senior executives (i.e. Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written (i.e. Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects at the same time
- Partner with and knowledge share across our customers and internal partners.
- Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives
- Socialize business functionality with client business and technical stakeholders, including driving UAT and demos
- Work with the client to capture user feedback on implemented functionality.
- Advise the client group on Adobe Sign internal alignment and customer change management.
- Understands productized APIs, SaaS, SOA, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems.
- Experience with Agile Scrum process
- Experience with Agile Scrum Backlog Management systems such as RallyDev, Jira
- Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data migrations
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- MBA, Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Document Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Sign
- Experience & knowledge with DocuSign
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.