Accounting Project Manager at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Accounting Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager for Global Accounting team in our Denver Office. You will report to the Director, Global Accounting Program Manager and will partner and collaborate with global accounting and business leaders to manage the delivery of one or more concurrent global accounting projects utilizing project management tools and techniques.
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of assigned global accounting projects, including scope development, planning, execution, risk management, and closeout
- Create project deliverables including initiation documents, risk management logs, project plans, communication plans, deployment plans, test plans, training plans, support documents and status reports
- Work directly with accounting, business and systems stakeholders to define and implement initiatives to support identified objectives and goals
- Manage project timelines, scope and risks throughout the projects, working with technical and business stakeholders to resolve issues and manage risk, escalating to leadership when necessary
- Assist Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts in gathering requirements, finalizing design and obtaining sign-off from stakeholder utilizing project management best practices and by gaining a strong understanding of the subject matter of your projects.
- Work with the team to align global objectives and build buy-in across the organization
- Lead project meetings, breakout sessions and provide executive/steering committee updates
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education, Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum two years managing and implementing projects; experience with a complex organization a plus. Project management within Accounting/Finance/ERP systems highly desired
- Able to flex between strategic and tactical aspects of project leadership while never losing sight of the bigger picture and identify potential risks and issues
- Able to see over the project landscape and ask the right questions with the ability to translate ideas and needs into tangible actions with measurable results
- Able to construct and manage projects using waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Visio), Testing Software and Project Management Software. Previous experience using Smartsheet, qTest, Jira and/or ServiceNow all a plus.
- Demonstrates growth mindset, flexibility and adaptability to change Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Target base compensation range of: $75,000 - $115,000, plus bonus % target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.#LI-HB
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.