ImageSeller is a successful Denver, Colorado based promotional merchandising agency that differentiates itself through world-class design, technology and account services. We work with some of the most well-known companies on the planet ensuring they stay that way. Working closely with our clients promoting their brands is what our business is all about - and what drives us. We provide our clients with promotional merchandise, web solutions, creative services, account management, social media and market trending capabilities.
We pride ourselves in extreme customer service and foster a culture that promotes accountability, integrity and creativity. Our employees have excellent technology skills, are smart, dynamic, and like working in a fast paced, exciting environment. They work hard and have fun. They are passionate about continuous learning and have a sense of urgency.
- Work with the Account Director and cross functional resources to deliver extreme customer service and exceed client expectations.
- Assists the company’s merchandise efforts in the area of brand management, customer service, quality assurance and business responsibilities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of program objectives.
- Responds to customer needs and inquiries.
- Manages the execution of projects.
- Defining client needs and working with appropriate internal resources to provide solutions.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting Account Director in Account/Program Management
- Preparation of product briefs, sku data sheets, client quotations, custom orders and all other product pertinent projects.
- Coordinate all internal resources to ensure the successful communication and completion of all project deliverables.
- Maintain and manage information on BrandTrax.
- Maintain B-F Web store
- Communicate clearly all relevant department information to appropriate contacts in a timely manner.
- Attend internal brainstorming and creative meetings and initiate if required
- Keep up to date with industry developments and product innovations using internal team members, industry tools, trade press and web based research.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
· 1-3 years experience within the Promotional Merchandise Industry preferred.
· Knowledge of the Promotional Products Industry including; promotional products merchandising, sourcing, and purchasing.
· High degree of organization and strong attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize and work to meet deadlines.
· Proactive problem solver.
· Ability to work independently and with cross functional resources.
· Personally motivated and goal-oriented.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Experience and a working knowledge of the following software packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook – any Adobe (Acrobat, Photoshop or Illustrator) preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Our good name: we've worked hard for our good name, and after 24 years in business, we have a thriving, well-respected operation.
A hard working, passionate team: you'll find an interesting mix of thinkers from different backgrounds here. The one thing we all have in common? Delighting our clients while delivering world-class service and results.
Competitive benefits package: medical and dental insurance, matched 401(k) plan, Discounted Parking or Eco Passes, paid holidays and time off. Oh, and no cubicles or time clocks.
• Flexible work environment
• Company provided drinks and snacks
• Company social gatherings
• An opportunity to learn and build your credentials
ImageSeller is an Equal Opportunity Employer