ABM Campaign Manager (Remote) at Guild Education
Guild is hiring an ABM Campaign Manager. This is a meaningful role that sits on our Employer (B2B) Marketing team and is an outstanding opportunity to devise, supervise and execute on strategic marketing campaigns that will help drive acquisition of new employer customers. As an Account Based marketer, work alongside our enterprise sales team on specific accounts to help drive deal velocity. The person in this role will have the opportunity to flex both creative and analytical skills while rolling up their sleeves in a fast-paced start-up environment!
Note this job is eligible to be based in any one of the following 25 approved states for Guild hiring: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, CT, VA, WA, and WI. Denver, CO or San Francisco, CA based location is preferred due to office and team proximity.As an ABM Campaign Manager you will:
- Develop outstanding marketing programs that can be executed through multiple marketing channels (email, direct mail, webinars, social/blog, podcasts)
- Work alongside our field sales team to develop outstanding account-based marketing strategies
- Help define the campaign strategies, develop quarterly and yearly campaign plans, coordinate work streams and achievements, and gain consensus across functional partners
- Manage timely and successful delivery of the marketing programs working with marketing ops and any external agencies
- Continuously measure progress and findings. Optimize for performance and scale programs where vital
- Influence product marketing, brand and content teams to develop the right content and collateral that are channel specific for campaign execution
- Advocate to obtain budgets for testing, learning and scaling programs. Manage programs within budget effectively.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers
- Oversee the execution, mentoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Work alongside Marketing Operations to ensure our martech stack is being leveraged to its full potential ensuring an optimal customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with various other teams within Guild including account based marketing, demand gen marketing and enterprise sales strategy
- 4-5 years of professional experience in marketing or related field (account-based marketing background a plus)
- Proven track record of success in executing b2b marketing campaigns
- Understand the marketing funnel and effective format/channels for each stage of the funnel
- Creative ability to string the marketing touches to bring a prospect along from awareness, education, consideration and purchase journey
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns at one time
- Keen eye for detail and strong project management skills
- Understanding of current marketing trends (b2b a plus)
- Understanding of marketing tech stack and how they can be leveraged for different marketing efforts
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and build something at a fast-paced startup!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation — and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an expansive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $100,000-$122,500 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We offer 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help future development and growth