2022 IT Project Management Analyst - New Grad at Zoom Video Communications
We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
The IT team is seeking an IT Project Management Analyst to support a portfolio of IT infrastructure, support, and network projects. This role will be based in the United States .
This is a first project management role for a motivated individual interested in developing as an operator who can strategize, execute, and achieve meaningful results across the organization.
What you will do:
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects will often involve software implementations and improvements, and may vary in number, size, and complexity.
- Coordinate work performed by IT team members and internal customers and partners by defining project requirements, and performing feasibility and needs and impact assessments.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring the change control process, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery within budget constraints. Communicates clearly and well in speaking and writing.
- Learn and utilize professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Work on problems of limited scope, typically small projects or phases or work packages or activities of larger projects. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods (waterfall and agile), techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Build relationships with key contacts across the company and outside own area of expertise. Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field
- 0-1 years of related experience
- Technology management skills a plus
- Experience managing systems and/or writing code a plus (i.e., enough coding experience to knowledgeably participate in technical project planning)
- Desire to obtain a project management certification (PMP or PRINCE2) preferred
- Additional certifications (CSM, ITIL, Six Sigma, KCS, etc.) a plus
- High-level understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods (waterfall and agile)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making leading project teams
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to mitigate risks and proactively overcome obstacles
***Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States***
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram