Programmatic Campaign Manager
Programmatic Campaign Manager
The Programmatic Campaign Manager is responsible for strategic campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, QC, optimization and performance reporting. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking experience and a strong background working with DMPs, DFP, DCM or similar campaign management systems. As the Programmatic Campaign Manager, you will gather and understand new and existing client's business requirements and implement the AspenCore solution to meet these requirements. This position will be focused on ensuring excellent campaign performance, as well as partnering with sales representatives and clients to increase renewal rates and advertising spending.
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange-based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns).
- Work directly with internal and external ad servers, vendors, clients, and internal sales staff on all elements of campaign management.
- Create technical page-tagging strategies, statement of work and project documentation.
- Own and create audience strategy and activation using various 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources to achieve campaign goals.
- Partner with internal teams to understand the client’s marketing goals and nuances
- Support client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Manage insertion orders, campaign materials and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments and DFP
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Validate and debug implementations and follow through on issues until resolved.
- Ownership of reporting and analysis of large amounts of data to identify trends and opportunities/issues, quickly driving changes and enhancements.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies.
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing
- Help identify new platforms or tactics that can help deliver campaign goals
- Understand strategies, tools, and data that can be leveraged to make campaigns more successful
- Communicate constantly with customers and co-workers throughout the campaign lifecycle and provide regular status updates.
- Work across the organization to improve processes and product success & review areas for improvement.
Experience / Education
- Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing