Introducing FRONTSTEPS — the #1 software platform for HOAs, Builders, Security & Patrol Experts, Realtors, and Homeowners. We deliver technologies that simplify how people build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities, with a diverse range of products and services.
We are the catalyst behind a new conversation about HOA’s and Property Management Companies. The team, made up of industry leaders, will lead the change and help our customers, and their communities become safe, informed, and efficient. FRONTSTEPS was recently ranked in the top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. At FRONTSTEPS, employee development, customer focus, purposefulness, transparency and innovation are central to who we are. Our offices are located at 12th and Broadway in a chic space complete with a gym, indoor parking, and a cantina stocked with healthful snacks and frothy beverages.
FRONTSTEPS needs a broadly experienced Technical Program Manager who is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and tracking of large product deployments and enterprise IT projects. The Technical Program Manager will interface with major internal and external stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Operations, IT, Development, Product), establishing the deliverables and work efforts as well as coordinating scheduling. As the inaugural member of this team, you will have the opportunity to define the role's operational framework for future employees. Above all, you will have a direct and positive impact upon the customers' positive engagement with FRONTSTEPS. This position reports to the CTO.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish budgets, tactics and timelines for major product release and internal IT project activities;
- Ensure that the senior management team is updated on key project activities;
- Actively identify and mitigate risks that could have a deleterious impact upon the project budget, timeline, or deliverables;
- Hold teams accountable to their tasks, providing guidance and leadership and some tactical involvement to ensure successful completion of those tasks;
- Challenge teams to deliver appropriate quality standards in all work products;
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- 8 years' experience managing technical projects with a history of successful SaaS product launches and migrations;
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire people outside of a direct reporting structure;
- Strong written and oral communication skills are critical; must present both formally and informally;
- Formal engineering and/or technical background
- Very strong proficiency with formal project management tools;
- History of certifications and/or training that demonstrates continual improvement in the program and project management disciplines
- Ability to manage projects of deep technical nature with oftentimes complex system-to-system interactions and dependencies;
- Understanding and strength of facilitating change management at scale;
- A relentless focus upon the customer experience.