VP, Product at CirrusMD Inc.
CirrusMD is a different kind of telemedicine company. In less than a minute, patients reach a live, licensed physician via our text-based (or web) app, then conduct a care encounter at their pace and convenience. Available 24/7/365, CirrusMD’s integrated care is delivered via multi-specialty, board-certified doctors who can treat a broad range of conditions, from acute to chronic, and from primary care to specialty areas, including behavioral health.
CirrusMD is available to nearly 10 million users across all 50 states, and exclusively offered through employers and health plans. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Who We’re Looking For:
Are you passionate about building products and services that empower efficient and more meaningful connections between patients and their healthcare teams?
We are looking for an experienced growth minded product leader with healthcare domain experience to join the CirrusMD team. We are seeking a VP of Product with passion, creativity, and a strong interest in enhancing our virtual care platform to give patients instant access to their healthcare providers.
Our headquarters is located in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood. Candidates may sit fully remote in the U.S., however, it is preferred that candidates are local to Denver or surrounding.
Curious and analytical by nature, you are especially adept at building a culture of data-driven experimentation along with the quantitative infrastructure and frameworks necessary to empower teams to build better products and make decisions.You are deeply knowledgeable in human-centered design and agile product development methodology. You have familiarity with, and are energized by working in a high-growth rapidly evolving tech company. You are a product leader focused on growth and offer valuable support in evidence-based decision making.
Your responsibility is to strategically react and respond to customer and market input, and help discover new features and experiences that enable us to provide the most competitive offering(s) in the marketplace that will generate revenue and profitability.
The successful candidate will embody the essence of our passionate and talented team through demonstration of our critical behaviors:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
- Creating an Inclusive and Accessible Environment and Product
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
The Vice President, Product will be responsible for managing and growing the team developing the full suite of CirrusMD products. The vice president will work closely with colleagues and external clients to develop and execute the product roadmap and grow the P&L. You will direct strategy, business requirements and development of CirrusMD’s suite of products by leading cross-functional thinking, conducting competitive analysis, identifying key opportunities based on trends, customer needs and CirrusMD brand attributes, and championing creative development with passion and superior communication skills.
- Shape product strategy, leveraging all levels of the organization, including executive management, prioritizing and incorporating the relevant feedback into the product development process.
- Build and manage data infrastructure necessary to inform decisions and run product experiments
- Hire and lead team of product leaders across various products and stakeholder groups
- In close partnership with engineering, sales and marketing groups, design and iterate organizational structures that maximize organizational efficiency and customer engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Work closely with our senior leadership team, engineering, sales and marketing teams, to define and evolve the overall strategy and product vision for CirrusMD.
- Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured product plans.
- Track industry and marketplace trends to inform CirrusMD’s product roadmap.
- Lead a culture of ideas across the organization, fostering a shared understanding of product/marketing/sales concepts that are relevant to our customer value proposition.
- Work closely with the finance team to create financial models to forecast projects and initiatives before launch and track performance after launch.
- Deep experience in human-centered design process as well as agile software development methodologies
- Strong record of success at defining and shipping innovative products with meaningful and measurable business impact.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of direct management experience and 10 years of technology product management experience
- Experience working in the healthcare domain
- You have strong visualization and prototyping skills
- An ability to use vast and varied data to make and influence consistently great decisions
- Experience employing the use-case method for gathering and defining product requirements.
- Experience with design research methods such ethnography and analogous
- Experience interacting with internal and external executive leadership, communicating and presenting product initiatives and priorities in professional and corporate settings.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills and are a proficient storyteller
- Outstanding organization skills and a keen attention to details.
- Combination of technology and business acumen.
- Ability to travel
Who We Are:
Based in Denver, CirrusMD is the nation's leading virtual care platform that delivers a chat first, multi-modal, data driven experience to enable providers, payers and employers the ability to offer high touch, personalized healthcare to their members or employees. Founded in 2012, CirrusMD helps our customers create happier, healthier, and more engaged patients by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects patients to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver care without barriers. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k with match, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, stock options and more. Our budgeted salary range for this opportunity is: $170K-$200k + bonus potential + equity.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.