Assignar is an operations software platform built for construction contractors. We’re a mission critical business platform for our customers. They have large mobile workforces and heavy equipment, along with complex back office processes required to run their businesses. With Assignar, they’re able to manage their operations simply as well as gain insights and visibility into their business.
Our product is easy to use, our hundreds of customers and thousands of users love it (check out our Capterra reviews), and we're expanding rapidly. We are headquartered in Denver CO, as well as having offices in Sydney, Australia and Prague, Czech Republic. We are a team of 30 and are venture backed by some of the most well respected investors in the US and Australia.
We are looking for a VP Product to join our team in Denver, CO.
We are looking for VP Product that is eager to take on the following responsibilities within a startup that is scaling rapidly. This is a Chief Product Officer track role given strong performance.
- Develop Assignar’s overall product strategy and define the company’s roadmap and goals
- Prioritize product initiatives through demonstrating their alignment with our business strategy and the value to our current or future users
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business team members on business cases, product requirements, development, launch, and adoption
- Understand contractor pain points and their most pressing needs to drive discovery of new product features
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or Applied Statistics, or equivalent engineering, programming, or quantitative background
- 4+ years of product management experience, with at least 3 years of experience in shipping product is a plus
- Familiarity in analyzing product metrics and making quantitative product prioritization decisions
- Excellent communication skills - interface with customers as well as internal stakeholders: product designers, engineers, sales, customer success, training, and product marketing
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build data-driven decisions, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize features to build consensus within an organization
- Prior experience at an enterprise software company that is building SaaS products is a plus
- Passion for solving our customers’ problems in the construction space