A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Growth and Learning: We are a team with a hunger for knowledge. Good thing we offer plenty of snacks, plus ongoing training and development opportunities to help satisfy that hunger
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and even nerf gun battles every now and then
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a highly self-motivated individual with a passion for directing and managing the growth of a product and who can work in a fast growth environment. The VP Product - Network will be the product SME, having a deep understanding of how the Product makes the company successful. You are obsessed with the consumer experience and will shape, define, and articulate the customer experience. Key factors for this position are excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to develop collaborative relationships across the organization, ability to work well under time constraints, and a knack for thinking both tactically and strategically. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, be well organized, flexible, and highly motivated.
- Expand data content and capability of the BillGO biller directory.
- Drive the development of support tools for how the network is managed internally.
- Manage strategies for proprietary and partner networks, including creating commercial models to successfully integrate faster payments networks into the BillGO Network.
- Productize network value and access for billers; create GTM value prop.
- Determine Total Addressable Market, currently served, and develop a growth plan including a prioritized target list for participation.
- Be the SME; have deep understanding of how the product makes the company successful.
- Be the evangelist for the consumer/user; be obsessed with the consumer experience.
- Shape, define, and in written and verbal communication, articulate the customer experience, and its related product requirements and vision.
- Act as the conduit between the Product team and other stakeholders
- Keep finger on pulse of the market and be able to anticipate industry shifts before they happen. This includes an understanding of competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Predict future wants and needs before customers are aware they have them; sell vision internally and externally.
- Identify and assess opportunities for product development or extensions based on customer, market, and data driven analysis; present those ideas to various levels within the organization.
- Prioritize new features in line with obtaining Company goals.
- Create and socialize key metrics and reporting to track product success; ability to pivot product. Protect the user experience in the process.
- Maintain a current understanding of competitors strengths and weaknesses.
- Create and manage a detailed product roadmap tied to concrete business goals and revenue projections; produce businesses cases as needed.
- Deliver product requirements to engineering and implementation teams.
- Lead the creation and help direct all GTM activities.
- Ensure creation of necessary product documentation.
- Build positive relationships with individuals and teams across the organization and with external partners.
- A or B.S Degree with 8+ years of product management experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Creating/delivering new products; for internal and external consumption.
- Building and managing a growing network.
- Experience owning products with 500k+ users or greater than $1B in transactions.
- Experience in a consumer-facing product role.
- Training in a leading product management methodology (E.G. Pragmatic Marketing, or others).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfort presenting and engaging at senior levels.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Ability to work well under time constraints, and influence outcomes with many different viewpoints and constituents.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently, while still upholding best practices.
- A knack for thinking both tactically and strategically.
- Organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-starter and highly motivated.
- Willing to travel 25-50% as needed.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
BillGO is an equal opportunity employer