Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The Product Training Specialist will provide both custom and generalized software training for customers and Procare employees. The person in this role will work strategically with other departments to create various training products. This position is responsible for educating new and existing customers and employees on how to effectively use and maintain Procare Software. This role is responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs and for helping both internal and external customers cultivate their knowledge of our software. The Product Training Specialist will help customers achieve business goals and help guide them throughout the training entire process.
What you'll do...
- Use remote software to train internal and external customers on getting the most from Procare products and services
- Conduct weekly live Webinars covering a variety of Procare Software features and topics
- Ensure customer awareness of key high-value features and benefits during training sessions to maximize customer success and long-term product loyalty
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for every module in the application
- Conduct software training and orientation sessions
- Tailor employee software training content and delivery to best meet the needs of different departments
- Create WordPress posts and pages to assist users
- Script, record, format and annotate training video and webinar content
- Stay up to date on training trends and technologies as they will influence training and content delivery methods and strategies
- Review feedback after training sessions to ensure customers are served well and adjust content and/or delivery when necessary
- Periodically evaluate training content and published materials to ensure they reflect all program updates – coordinate interdepartmentally for best content and messaging to ensure customer success
- Develop curriculum and design effective training programs
- Conduct needs assessment and identify performance gaps and implementing training best practices to ensure alignment with company needs
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Work to keep training programs vibrant and entertaining in order to engage trainees
- Stay current with and apply the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment
- Prepare hard copies of training materials and presentations for future use
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- Experience providing direct customer support
- Excellent communication skills – ability to express thoughts clearly, listen carefully, and respond appropriately with both customers and co-workers (interdepartmentally)
- Ability to organize written and verbal communication to ensure simplicity and end-user understanding
- Interpersonal skills – ability to engage well with people in all capacities
- Strong organization and time management
- Customer focused and excellent customer service skills
- Provides virtual trainings for remote customers
- Interacts with managers and executives to determine specific requirements of trainings
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Be able to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/mo
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
$24-31.25/hour DOE (Denver Rate Only)
This position can be based in our Denver, CO Office or Medford, OR Office. We have a adopted a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs.