The Product Success Manager III (AKA Training Specialist - Product Success)develops and delivers engaging in person and phone-based training to GHX customers. They manage a portfolio of products and interact with healthcare professionals nationwide in concert with the Customer Success team to drive towards successful management of customer relationships. The overall objective of this role is to ensure that GHX customers receive top quality, consistent and memorable product training which allows them to best leverage their suite of GHX products. The ideal candidate has a passion for teaching, as passion for learning, and a passion for customer service. They can explain complex solutions in clear and concise manner to a variety of personas, from end-users to senior leaders. The trainer is aware of varying adult learning styles and able to pivot amongst these styles as the situation warrants. Additionally, the candidate must be an individual that has strong analytical, creative thinking, and planning and coordination skills.Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Leads and develops GHX product training sessions supporting GHX customer's education on the tools and which can be leveraged for various channels. Channels include web-based small group training sessions, web-based large group training sessions and in person training.
- Drive consistency and standardization in how GHX product training is deployed to customers, leveraging standard formats for agendas, approach, tools and delivery methods.
- Works in conjunction, when needed, with GTM and the Education team to ensure new offerings and releases have the appropriate training elements included in support of our customer's success.
- Partners with Sales and Customer Success to drive overall customer knowledge and satisfaction.
- Escalates opportunities to appropriate sales or service resources to improve customer experience
- Prepares reporting to align performance and identify needed product education related resources, best practices, and performance improvement opportunities
- Excellent phone and in person presence and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading and developing training sessions or product demonstrations
- Understanding of adult learning styles, industry trends and ability to adjust personal style to best suit the needs of the learner
- Analytical, detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer organizations
- Solution oriented with a strong track record of innovation and business acumen; knows how business works and is knowledgeable in current trends
- Experience working directly or indirectly in healthcare supply chain
- Working knowledge of GHX suite of applications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related discipline or a combination of education and related experience
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
Read Full Job Description