Technology Product Manager at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
We do ask that you are already local to either Redmond, WA (or Northern CO) or willing to relocate.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
The Technology Product Manager will be responsible for the programs for building high-quality, reliable and maintainable products. The TPM will be working side by side with Business Product Managers, User Experience, Engineers, and Clients to make decisions regarding the technology products and programs. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals. Our goal is to quickly deliver valuable, working software to clients and their users. We look for people that are agile and retrospective, and are interested in working in a fun and engaging environment.
- Manage Team’s prioritization, backlog, stories and representing both the customer and the Product Manager to the team. Contributes to the product vision and roadmap. Story definition, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with story estimates, sequencing and team objectives.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Measure and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Extended member of the Business Product Management team. Heavily involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments.
- Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated experience as a lead in the software development field.
- Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
- Experience as a product owner, business analyst role, or relevant, transferable professional experience. Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others. Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience in payments
- Experience in hypergrowth