Technical Product Owner at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (MST) on Friday, April 30, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Technical Product Owner is an integral part of the product development team working in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for defining and gathering requirements for enhancements in our Software. You will provide leadership and direction to the development team as they implement these requirements. You should be able to obtain key knowledge of our products by working with the Product Management team to help all customers understand the business values our products solve. You will work with cross-functional teams to support product releases and customer implementations. You will be required to research, document, and provide solutions to support tickets as well as identify proactive solutions.
What You Are Accountable For
- Work with the Prove Product Management team to execute the product road map to meet strategic goals.
- Own and manage a technical product development plan
- Own product features, by defining scope, writing epics and user stories to execute on strategic goals and customer requirements
- Guiding the Software Development Team to refine, plan, develop, and release these features while meeting customer needs and timelines
- Understand the entire Prove product stack to help drive strategy and meet product deliverables in a timely manner
- Identifying proactive solutions to potential issues to meet market demands
- Establish yourself as the bridge between the Engineering, Sales, and Onboarding teams for your specific products
- Create and maintain product documentation which may include release notes, user guides, and marketing materials
- Analyzing data, summarize and report results to the stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic expectations
- Promote, maintain, and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Require
- Three to five years of experience as a product owner in a scrum team in a fast-paced scaling environment
- Experience as a product owner for multiple teams, utilizing shared resources
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies
- Exceptional analytical, process-oriented, evaluative, and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others, including various levels of management.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, and detail-oriented
- BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of:
- Product management process and procedures
- Software development lifecycle and agile scrum framework
- Testing/troubleshooting RESTFul APIs
- Identity authentication domain
The salary range for this role based in Denver, Colorado is $65,000-$95,000 (Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)This position is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program. Prove’s Benefits include but are not limited to:Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance that begins on your first day of employment401(k) plan with company matchUnlimited vacation time Stock option grants for each full-time new hire.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description