Alteryx is searching for a Technical Product Manager in our Broomfield, CO office (REMOTE is an option).
We're looking for a Technical Product Manager to help drive our next-generation Data Analysis application's tactical execution efforts. Designer allows analysts and data scientists alike to prep, blend, and analyze their data and build analytics apps, reports, and models to share with others. A successful Technical Product Manager will focus on translating the business value of product initiatives into functional features and user stories, work daily with development teams to deliver business value, and drive new features from ideation through successful delivery.
- Work with one or more development teams to organize and manage large scope projects from initial design concept through the life cycle of products; participate in team ceremonies including stand-ups, story refinements, and team retrospectives to align the team towards a successful delivery cycle.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand product goals; help prioritize initiatives supporting those goals and communicate their business value.
- Work with development team leaders to drive the planning process; facilitate the kickoff process to break initiatives into feature and user story-level requirements; ensure development efforts meet business requirements and timelines; decision-maker for user-facing functionality.
- Responsible for maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and communicating priorities to the Development Team.
- Responsible for feature and user story acceptance, where features or stories have customer-facing value.
- Manage the successful delivery of features defined in the product roadmap with respective teams throughout the development life cycle; keep management and others informed.
- Help to identify, manage and communicate initiative and feature risks and dependencies across multiple teams.
- Be the primary point of contact for inward-facing stakeholders (i.e., development, QA, UX, technical writing, and all supporting teams) regarding the value of initiatives and relationship to product vision.
- Focus on delivering quality features; collaborate with QA by approving test plans; respond to feedback via the Alteryx Beta Program.
- 3+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exciting software products in a CI/CD or Agile environment.
- Domain knowledge with complex cloud deployments.
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills - ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details.
- Project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; strategic thinking to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Influence cross-functional teams and lead teams without direct authority.
- Effective documentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $88,400 - $150,300. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation, including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.