Technical Product Manager at ArcherDX
The Technical Product Manager—RUO Assay Development is responsible for working directly with internal and external customers, business development managers, Marketing, RUO Support, and Research and Development to facilitate content definition, development, and sales of custom and catalog assays utilizing Archer's AMP technology. They will be expected to identify and define key feature and product portfolio gaps. They must also have a detailed understanding of the Archer AMP™ technology platform including reagent chemistry, bioinformatics pipelines, and the competitive targeted NGS landscape.
Job performance will include a variety of activities including:
- Generate ideas to improve existing offerings and drive future technology
- Curate content proposals and assay requirements to fill product portfolio gaps
- Define needs for customer facing collateral and training materials
- Ensure proper documentation for RUO assays
- Establish and communicate timelines that take cross-functional prioritization and resources into account
- Drive products forward to ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Maintain detailed, accurate, and accessible records of assay requirements and content
- Maintain up-to-date records of project staging from assay design submission to customer feedback
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Additional duties as assigned
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 3+ years of laboratory experience
- 2+ years in an industry setting (Preferred)
- 1+ year in a customer facing support role
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction and no hand holding
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- BS/MS/PhD in biochemistry or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $85,000. In determining the final salary offered, we will evaluate a specific candidate's geographic location, education, skills, and experience.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
- Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
No Remote Available
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.