Technical Product Manager at Uplight
Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 75 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are now B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and for the planet.
What you get to do:
- Productize Uplight’s energy customer experience platform.
- Own product roadmap for technical platform components, including APIs, AI insights, and data lake.
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategy for platform solution, including pricing, product marketing, and sales enablement.
- Build robust and well documented APIs for a dynamic ecosystem of third-party developers.
- Work alongside top-notch software engineers, data engineers, and data scientists in an agile development environment.
- Save the planet.
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you bring to Uplight:
- Advanced degree in a technical discipline
- 3 to 5 years product management experience
- Proven experience managing API products
- Technical knowledge of cloud hosting environments (AWS, GPC, Azure)
- Familiarity with Agile product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for clean energy
- Experience in the utility industry
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we:
- Are proud to be over 300+ rebels with an important cause by helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders
- Take our work and mission seriously and ...we love to laugh!
In addition, we:
- Provide a 401k Match
- Have an innovative flexible time off policy
- Keep you energized with plenty of food and drink
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.