Technical Product Manager
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
As a cross-functional collaborator, our Technical Product Manager will own the ThrivePass product roadmap, manage a range of technical software products, and play a vital role in shaping the company's product strategy.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Shape ThrivePass’ product strategy in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage software products from kickoff to launch.
- Chart, evangelize, and execute the quarterly and annual product roadmaps.
- Bring analytics and market research to bear on creating and improving products that customers love.
- Articulate customer problems and business needs into well-written product specs.
- Continuously ship releases of varying scope.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing technical software products from conception to launch in the benefits industry.
- You're an expert at crafting technical specs that are intelligible to stakeholders and actionable for engineers.
- You're practiced at breaking product releases into regular cycles.
- You excel at reconciling customer needs with business objectives.
- You're passionate about lean methodology and have spearheaded projects in an Agile environment.
- You're a strong writer and communicator who can distill complex, often conflicting or incomplete information into clear action plans.
- You relish in collaborating with leadership, engineering, design, sales, and customer support.
- You have strong intuitions backed by data on users and market trends.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.