Technical Product Manager
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm TPM's balance tactical and strategic business needs to make informed decisions that maximize customer value. As a member of TPM team, you will fulfill the Agile Product Owner role for one or more engineering product development teams. In this role, you will create and prioritize the requirements for new software products and features. You will also be accountable for accepting the features from our engineering teams on behalf of our customers. You will be the conduit between customers, business stakeholders and technical teams. Successful candidates will be motivated, quality-oriented individuals with a passion for delivering customer value.
This position will be based at our HQ in Boulder, CO.
- Execute the Agile Product Owner role
- Work closely with engineering, product management, sales engineering, and other business stakeholders in the definition of product features
- Develop and prioritize product features and requirements while incorporating customer, sales, product marketing, and engineering input
- Collaborate with engineering development teams to create a backlog of defined and prioritized user stories that lead to the development of high quality product features
- Own the end to end customer experience with your portion of the product
- Effectively manage and communicate trade-offs between business benefit and cost/schedule/scope
- Develop training materials for new features for internal audiences such as customer support, professional services, and channel partners
- Evangelize products and features
- Maintain a technical working relationship with technology partners
- Represent LogRhythm at customer and partner events and tradeshows
- Located in Colorado
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical role for a software-based enterprise product (QA, development, sales engineering, professional services)
- Minimum 5 years in the software development/product industry
- Experience in writing product requirements and user stories
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize effectively
- Strong relationship skills for leading through influence and ability to manage high intensity conversations
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, particularly Product Owner role
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.