Technical Product Manager - eCommerce at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is a Fortune 200 company that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve, to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This e-Commerce Integrations Technical Product Manager will be working within the Retail Wireless team in our beautiful Dish Grand Central office located in downtown Denver, CO.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and IT teams
- Working cross-functionally with our core systems teams to define and prioritize our e-commerce roadmap for success
- Working closely with data & architecture teams to verify and validate business assumptions to better define engineering priorities
- Write features and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitates requirement gathering meetings, communicates and complex business needs into clear, actionable requirements for our development team
- Read API docs from e-commerce platforms, payment processors, and 3rd party integration partners
- Assist with integration work that may include data mapping sessions between the e-commerce platform and other systems such as the catalog
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Product Management role or equivalent
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments in the organization from technical staff to executive stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile environment and managing multiple dependencies and projects
- Ability to create, review, interpret user flow diagrams and systems architectural diagrams
- Love reading API docs and figuring out how the eCommerce platform and the other system will integrate
- A constant learner-mindset with the drive to creatively think outside the box and innovate
- Fluency in eCommerce tech (shopping cart, ordering, payment gateways, catalog management, and APIs that connect to internal systems.)
You will stand out if you have:
- Adobe Magento and Adobe suite of services working experience
- Internet, telecom, cable, or satellite OSS/BSS business
- Startup experience and defining products from scratch
- Agile certification is plus
Compensation: $106,250.00/Year - $143,750.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.